Friday, November 12, 2010

No Chemo Party

Tonight was great fun!  Miranda put together a party for me, celebrating the completion of chemotherapy.  We just had a small group of family and friends over for hot dogs, a bonfire, and just good fun!
Now, the disclaimer.  Here are some photos.  I know I didn't get everyone that came to the party.  Some pictures have just a spouse or kid there, and I wasn't able to get the whole family.  That doesn't mean that I forgot about you, and don't appreciate your encouragement, love, and support during this time.  It just means that I didn't get a picture of you because I didn't have a camera ready!
That being said...

 Janet Price, Debbie Ferguson, Mom
Jaura, Nicole Johnson, Natalie Johnson, Megan Johnson, Camille Bunnell
 Will Cummings
Missy Cummings, Bobby Cummings
Grace Schlosser
 Camille Bunnell, Megan Johnson, Natalie Johnson, Nicole Johnson, Laura (Brock is in there somewhere)
 Hank Ferguson, Leroy Stubbs, Darlene Stubbs
 Dawn Sciavolino
 Laurie Miller, Melody Fisher
 Garrett Fisher, Fabriena
 Miranda, Kate Andrews, Bonnie Andrews, Joel Andrews
 Emma y Samantha
 Spencer, Heather, Parker
 Ryan Sasse, Julie Sasse, Andrew Greenstreet, Brooke Greenstreet, Emma Greenstreet
 Greg
Matt, Jeff Johnson
 Matt, Jeff Johnson
 Randall Fisher, Garrett Fisher
 Julia, Chi Chi (Dad)
 Greg, Kara Jones, Karen Miller, Maddie Cummings
 Jim Arnold, Jack Arnold
me
 me, Miranda
 Emma Greenstreet
me, Miranda, Emma Greenstreet, Brooke Greenstreet (Brooke's husband, Mike, is off on deployment serving our country.  We missed him, but sincerely appreciate his service for us and for our country!)
heather, Spencer, Samantha, Matt, Parker, Emma, Warren

No comments:

Post a Comment