Friday, August 6, 2010

CMA CGM

 What a blessing we have received.  The chemotherapy treatment (that I ironically received today) is really kicking my butt!  Insomuch, I am unable to work for a few days out of the week.  I hate laying around, doing nothing, and feeling like this.
However, Miranda has been great.  And we received a marvelous blessing today.  Miranda was offered, and has accepted, a job at CMA CGM, a shipping company, in their accounting office.  What's more? BENEFITS!  We have been going through all this thus far with no insurance, and it's a killer!  Now we will be getting some help.
Education has always been something very important to Miranda.  Many people wonder why she was so adamant about finishing her degree instead of us starting our family.  We definitely haven't followed the typical "Mormon family path."  Not that it's horrible.  It just wasn't right for us.  Anyway, because she finished her education, she earned a great job that will help us through this time when I can't work the way I want to.

What a wonderful blessing her job is!  What a wonderful blessing she is!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment