Sunday, September 12, 2010

Kick the Chemo party

WOW am I tired!!!  But we just ended the funnest night.  Miranda put together a huge party and invited family and friends to the Robertson's house for another night of happy celebrating and thanksgiving.  Greg made a huge bonfire in the back yard, and all the children loved it!
Now, let me make a disclaimer.  There were lots of people there.  I know that I didn't get pictures of everyone, and I am so sorry that I didn't!  In fact, I think that's another great reason to have another party!  So if I missed you, please accept my apology and appreciation.  Also, I have pictures of spouses and/or kids.  The whole family was there, but I just wasn't able to get everyone together.  So some families are represented by a child or a spouse!


Will Cummings
Miss Cummings, Grace Schlosser, Bobby Cummings

Janet Price, Debbie Ferguson, Mom
Laura, Nicole Johnson, Natalie Johnson, Megan Johnson, Camille Bunnell

Laura, Nicole, Natalie, Megan, Camille

Laurie Miller, Melody Fisher

Dawn Sciavolino

Darlene Stubbs, Leroy Stubbs, Hank Ferguson

Garrett Fisher
Fabriena

Miranda, Katie Andrews, Bonnie Andrews, Joel Andrews

Samantha Dudley, Emma Dudley

no idea?  Any Identification?

Parker Dudley, Spencer Dudley
Heather Dudley

Jeff Johnson, Matt Dudley

Greg

Ryan Sasse, Julie Sasse
Andrew Greenstreet, Brooke Greenstreet, Emma Greenstreet

Greg, Kara Jones, Karen Miller, Maddie Cummings

Garrett Fisher, Randall Fisher

Julia McIntyre, Chi Chi Dudley

Jim Arnold, Jack Arnold, me

Emma Greenstreet
me, Miranda, Andrew Greenstreet, Brooke Greenstreet.  
Husband, Mike Greenstreet, was deployed serving our country as a helicopter pilot.  We missed you Mike!  Thank you for your service!

Dudley Family
Heather, Spencer, Samantha, Matt, Parker, Emma, Warren

Thank you to everyone for making is a great and special celebration!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment