Monday, June 28, 2010

Thoughts

well, I knew that it would happen eventually.  I am just glad that it didn't last but a second.  I am feeling horrible today, and started thinking about October, and how far away that is.  then the thought entered my mind...
"is this all worth it?  Is this constant feeling like crap really worth it?"
Of course the answer is yes!  Like Miracle Max asks in The Princess Bride, "What do you got that's worth living for?"  Wesley's answer, "true love."
There is so much to live for.  I am ashamed that I let myself even think about this for a second.  But I am human.  I am not going to pretend that this isn't tough on Miranda and me.  But a lot of doctors have told me about studies done that prove the power of a positive attitude.  those that don't want to fight are more apt to lose.  those that think that it's not worth it will not beat it.
I am not that person.  I know that it's worth it!  Life is worth fighting for!  Love is worth fighting for!  So, is it all worth it?  The answer, an unequivocal YES!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment