Friday, July 30, 2010

Rascal Flatts



What a blast!  Schylar called Miranda and me this afternoon and asked if we wanted to go to a concert.  Of course we said yes.  She had free tickets through her work.  So we went and saw...
KELLY PICKLER AND RASCAL FLATTS!!!!  It was amazing.  It was the second time we have seen Rascal Flatts.  They are amazing entertainers and musicians.  the night was perfect.  Breezy, cool, and clear.  it was so much fun.
I have a new appreciation for Rascal Flatts and their charity efforts.  They are so involved, especially with cancer.
Again, people are probably asking why I would put this on a cancer blog.  Well, to "fight it, survive it," you have to live!  Living in so much more than enduring.  It's experiencing!  It is finding in yourself the will and desire to live.  it's finding the reasons to have happiness.  it's the enjoyable things in life that are worth living for.  I love music.  I love Miranda.  I love fun.  So this concert was right up my alley of things to enjoy!
Find those things that you enjoy, and don't let them pass you by!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment