Saturday, April 17, 2010

Here We Go...

If someone asked me, I would have to say that I have had a pretty good life thus far. I have been able to accomplish a lot of the goals I have made for myself. I have a wonderful family, wonderful friends, and am married to the most wonderful woman!
But, life hardly turns out the way you expect it. That is what makes it so fun! And so hard! Never in all my life did I think I would be going through all of this. After all this time of taking care of my body, who would have thought that it would be the source of my greatest trial yet? Who would have thought that it would begin to fail me? Who thought by the age of 30, I would be thrown into this group of people? Who thought that I would be a cancer survivor?
Let me share with you my experience fighting cancer. It has not been easy on anyone, especially Miranda and myself. But the lessons that I have learned and the new appreciation with which I live has been invalueable to me, and I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world.  Now, consider yourself warned, the most important thing to me is my faith in a Supreme Being who is my loving Heavenly Father, and His Son, Jesus Christ.  Many of my experiences are spiritual in nature.  I will not share them all, but there will be some.  However, I will also share life altering experiences that have changed my attitude about a great many things.  I will share tender experiences, humorous experiences, experiences that have made me cry, laugh, smile, and everything in between.
This is my story.
So strap in, and here we go...


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment