Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Walking Miracle

Now, never would I ever dream of putting myself in the same class as the Man in the picture.  His majesty, power, and divinity are miracles that I can not understand.  The miracle of the Atonement of Jesus Christ is the single greatest event in the history of the world, and the key to our happiness and hope.

I believe that since Christ produced that miracle for us, He has the ability and compassion to allow us to experience what it's like to be a miracle every once in a while.  Some miracles are as small as a smile to someone who needs encouragement; a phone call; a hug.  Some miracles are as large as saving someone's life.  Whatever the magnitude, miracles happen everyday.  of that, I am sure.

I was talking to Matt one day, and he is the one who made me realize that I have a chance to be a "walking miracle."  Not out of anything I have done, but because of the situation I am in, and the mercy of God.  Through His power and grace, I have full faith that I will be healed from cancer.  When that day comes, I can stand as a witness of His power in my life.  Many people die from this trial.  I am one that has been spared for whatever reason.  I will not waste it.  Every where I go, and in everything I do, I will remember what the Lord has done for me, and what He has now called me to do.
I will be a walking miracle and witness of the power of God, and that miracles happen everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment